Computers Volunteer Program 2016 - 2017 Volunteer Tanzania Africa in computers Kilimanjaro Brother’s Volunteer will have the unique opportunity to stay near the base of Mount Kilimanjaro Tanzania while living as family members in a local home to make a different with abroad. We encourage you to save a few days either at the beginning or end of your Kilimanjaro climb - safari to take advantage of this opportunity. Stay, change a life, and share your skills.
We especially need computer experts as volunteers!-Help us to teach our own porters and guides;
- -Basic computer functions such as starting up and shutting down
- -How to use Microsoft Word, Power-point and Excel
- -Website design and content creation -English as a second language
- -HIV/AIDS Prevention
- We also welcome donations of materials to facilitate the training in our village schools.
We greatly appreciate receiving books, used computers, and programs such as MS Office or Macromedia Dream Weaver. Programs which are most important are those that help our students study the climate, geography, population, industries, and communications globally. Our hope is that students will begin their educational journey on the computer screen and will eventually be able to navigate the globe from their school desk.
- Medical insurance
- Travel arrangements
- Tanzanian Travel Visa
- Transfer from the airport in Tanzania
- USD 100 for contributions to training program
- Volunteer permit fee from government $200
We encourage you to combine your volunteer experience with a mount Kilimanjaro trek or Serengeti migration safari .You will have the opportunity to stay with local people We will be offered a special reduced price for to stay on your volunteering days as a gratitude for your service to our country.